Luckily I just noticed something from yesterdays images

geezzz I gotto go back to ir school…I thought it was a cowboy in a bra…

and i was looking at the horses leg…

Kinda funny you said that. By the title of the thread, I thought he caught the “rear end” in action. Guess the first place I looked. :shock::mrgreen:

Not that I’m looking real hard, :stuck_out_tongue: but if you do, you can see her nippies in the first image.:wink:

Geez…you still looking at those things!!

When I saw the blue colour, first thing I thought… “Cold as a witch’s —” and moved on!

I don’t know…i see what appears to be moisture.

I didn’t look down there you pervert.

lack of insulation too

About two years, I received a phone call from an upset seller who claimed I took an infrared image of her home and posted it on my web site.
My first question I asked was which site, as I have several. She could not identify the site. The image she claimed was her bedroom. I asked which one. She did not know so I told her she was dead on WRONG because the photo was actually of our master bedroom ceiling from about 3 years ago, and it’s even in my printed brochure! Her attorney who knows and refers me, knows my integrity. We both agreed that the seller was distressed and upset of the conditions I found (three layer roof and much more)

Guess what the attorney’s dad was noted for… plastic surgery and augmentation! Go figure.