Making up an email page

My website as of 11 October 2007 has a traffic rating of: No Data . . . looking to see a difference each month . . . I’m also implementing e-mails with a link back to my website for inspection agreements and invoice for each inspection, working on Referral Rewards Program, etc.

Good idea! Beginning to implement. Question . . . when I send the e-mail for inspection agreement and invoice, should the invoice follow in a separate e-mail or should both be included in just one e-mail to the client?
Would this work for example to include in one e-mail:
[website]/inspection/071011-JohnQPublic-Inspection-Agreement.pdf (and)
[website]/invoice/071011-JohnQPublicInvoice.pdf
Hope I’m making sense . . . (or) first e-mail for the Inspection Agreement alone, and second e-mail follows with the invoice link . . .

I think the fewer emails the better when you’re conveying reports, invoices, and agreements, but it depends on your time frame. I have no invoice, so that one is a non-issue for me. I do convey the agreement within 8 hours of booking the inspection, and the sooner the better. The report gets conveyed within 24 hours of the inspection, no exceptions, including holy days, holidays, and major sporting events.

Since I get paid before I start the inspection, the agreement serves as an agreement, an invoice, and a receipt since everything that typically is needed for those three items is included in the agreement.

One e-mail it is - thank you.