Man shocked by power pole...

Originally Posted By: wwarner
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



A little scary eh?


http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,12333919-17001,00.html


--
Bill

It's only Rock 'n Roll.... but I like it!

Originally Posted By: wdecker
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Interesting that it was a ‘Darwin man’, as described in the story. Kind of speaks against survival of the fittest, don’t it?



Will Decker


Decker Home Services


Skokie, IL 60076


wjd@DeckerHomeServices.com

Originally Posted By: Greg Fretwell
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



We had some kid get killed between a fence and a light pole here in Ft Myers week or so ago. I am guessing somebody cleaned up the crime scene because they can’t duplicate the failure.


Originally Posted By: tallen
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



About 17 years ago a good friend of mine was killed changing the light bulb on a 1000 watt HID light in a library parking lot. They said the capacitor got him. I doubt that, but that’s what they said.


Another friend of mine was killed in an attic. He opened a J-box with his knee on a conduit. Wire popped out hit him in the hand and stopped his heart. ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) 19 years old.


--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005