Manual For A Happy Home

I put them in a binder for clients and agents.

Paul, you are absolutely correct. I recall being pressed to “get it done” while we were there (which did eat into the 'personal" time we like to enjoy at such events) . . .

BTW, Keith, I’m two-oh-eight, 660.8877

I fervently believe in acknowleding those who aided in the production of the manual. I called Paul, but couldn’t reach him. I have just finished talking with Russell, and we exchanged information about which we were both unaware. Now the truth is known, we are both satified, and Russell will recieve the public acknowledgement he would have recieved were I aware of his contribution.
Like Mark Twain, I can lie but I won’t. Thanks, Russell, and look for my public thank-you in the next edition.
PS. I spelled out the area code because my computer automatically inserts a a smiley face.

Keith, I appreciate your quick response, and I can easily understand the resultant confusion!
Best of furtune in the 3rd Edition, and in all endeavours . . .
:smiley:
Russ

Same here Keith, I appreciate your phone call this AM to discuss this…Glad to hear from you and hope all works out with the 3rd addition. Look foward to seeing it.

I have been including them in a binder. People love them. Very good addition to my business. Keep the holes.
Thanks

Lee Home Inspections
www.leehomeinspections.com