Marketing articles

I just posted a two-page flyer/article titled “Reducing your risk of identity theft.”

Remember that one of the reasons why I’m making these available as Word documents is so you can delete the pictures, copy the text, and use it more easily as an article in your email marketing.

The file is in the “Marketing articles” thread in the “Marketing” Forum in the “Members Only” discussion area.

Tell one! Tell all!
Marketing can be a ball!

Join NACHI today to get the most in home inspector trade association benefits!

I just posted a one-page flyer/article titled “Seventeen ways to save energy.”

The file is in the “Marketing articles” thread in the “Marketing” Forum in the “Members Only” discussion area.

NACHI’s a store with benefits galore!
Today, tomorrow, next week, there’s more!

Join NACHI today to get the most in home inspector trade association benefits!

I just posted a one-page flyer/article that the Realtor would have found useful yesterday at a property assessment (which is what made me create the document–of course, since I’ve known him for six years, he’ll be the first one I send it to). It’s titled “Staying safe around cats and dogs” and can be found in the “Marketing articles” thread in the “Marketing” forum in the “Members Only Discussion” area. You’ll need to be a NACHI member to get there.

With apologies to Simon & Garfunkel, my version of “The Sound of Silence”:

Hello NACHI my old friend.
I’ve come to visit you again.
Because the benefits are calling me
I know there’s still so much for me to see
With the people who are browsing all these threads
Why stay in bed?
Visit the NACHI MB.

In restless dreams she came to me
My wise old grandma, yes indeed
'Neath a picture of M, B, and C
Rolled over in my bed to let it be
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a camera light
That split the night
To shine on NACHI members

And on the NACHI member rolls
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People posting using VRS
People posting, sometimes just a guess
People making words that voices never share
No one dare
Disturb the sound of posters

“Fools,” said I, “you do not know
Marketing can make you grow
Read my words that I might teach you
Adapt, adopt, and make it new for you.”
Sometimes my words like silent raindrops fall
Echo all
Throughout the NACHI pages.

NACHI members stand and cheer
Breaking all records for the year
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the seller said, “The yard sign says this house has been move in certified”
So why not buy?
Let’s break the sound of silence.

P.S. I’m keeping my day job.

I just posted a one-page flyer/article with information that has been in high demand in years past on this and other message boards. It’s titled “How long will that last?” and has information from many sources. To get it, simply log in to the “Members Only Discussion” area and go to the “Marketing articles” thread in the “Marketing” forum. Then click on the link. Easy. Unless you’re not a NACHI member. :frowning: Join today and send all your marketing blues away!

I just posted a one-page flyer/article titled, “Tips for a mold-free home,” a flyer/article that is relevant at all times of year, providing a great way to market to your past Clients and target audience, especially when business might be slow.It’s available to Members in the “Marketing articles” thread in the “Marketing” forum.

Marketing tip: As my wise old grandmother said, “Take 10% of your gross profits/sales and dedicate it to persistent and consistent marketing. That way you’ll never lack for business.” She was right.

Coming soon: Inspectors Mick and Michelle. They’ll have much to say about something that should interest a lot of people. They are currently on an interstellar flight to Planet NACHI and should be arriving sometime next week barring any problems with the warp drive, the Borg, the Dominion, etc.

NACHI benefits…
Baseball hits…
Both require action on your part. You can’t join a baseball team, so why not join NACHI?

At popular request, mainly from several of my Canadian friends who suggested that my “Marketing articles” thread in the “Members Only” “Marketing” forum had so much useful information but was getting long, I’ve created a special file that has all these documents listed in it, as well as the link (both clickable and copyable), a short description of the document, and a use legend with suggested uses for the document. InterNACHI members can find the link to the file in the “Marketing articles” thread in the “Marketing” forum in the “Members Only Discussion” area.

Each time I add a document, I will also update the file, and since this thread might get rather long, each post of mine from here on out will include a link to that file. That way newbies, or those new to the thread, won’t have to read through all these posts to find the links to the file.

Happy marketing!

I just posted a two-page flyer/article titled “Think like a criminal to detect weak points in your home’s security.” Members can find it

Remember that technical support is available by email or phone if you have any problems modifying these documents for your use. Other comments, questions, concerns, and suggestions are also requested.

I’d also appreciate users letting me know what articles you are using, how you are using them, and, if possible, a copy of the modified document; a link to any printed copies in newspapers, magazines, or web sites; or a copy of your email newsletter or other email use.

Happy marketing!

Not an InterNACHI member?
Join today
and be blown away
by member benefits, hey, hey, hey.

Coming soon: Inspectors Mick and Michelle. They’ll have much to say about something that should interest a lot of people. They are currently on an interstellar flight and should be arriving sometime next week barring any problems with the warp drive, the Borg, etc.

I just posted a six-page flyer/article titled “Home safety tips for the elderly.” Members can find it in the Marketing forum in the Members Only area.

Remember that technical support is available by email or phone if you have any problems modifying these documents for your use. Other comments, questions, concerns, and suggestions are also requested.

Thanks to NACHI member Mike Chris for sending me the information to work with since he’s been using it in his marketing campaign.

In honor of the most recent American to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, I created a one-page article titled “Concentrated detergents and the environmental wars” which includes “Tips to help keep your clothes bright.”

Remember that all these articles, except the Move In Certified questions and answers with Michael & Michelle, are Word documents so that you can easily modify, cut & paste, or otherwise use them as you see fit to help you with your marketing and business relationships. Use them as flyers, or as direct mail pieces, or in emails and email newsletters, etc.

Of course, you have to be a member of InterNACHI to use them since the are only available in the Members Only Marketing Forum.
Not a member?
Give yourself an early Halloween treat and join today!

I just posted a one-page flyer in the Members Only Marketing forum titled “Are your children home alone?”, a flyer that is relevant not only during school sessions, but at almost any time of the year since almost almost all parents work in today’s world.