Marketing Infrared while driving

After I completed my IR Certification training in building science, I looked at alternatives to promote the service. I am not a big fan of magnetic door signs so I opted to go with something that would advertise my business in a way that someone could have the time to write down my contact information.; principally when I stop at traffic signals or they are following on my bumper. This is what I and the creative sign company people came up with.

All in all, this was about $375 total for the rear window and the tail gate. I figured one inspection would cover the cost. These were my pictures from inspections I had done in the past.

I tried to arouse curiosity more than have a rolling explanation of what IR was all about and it has paid off more than ten fold so far.

Just last Saturday, I was on the expressway coming through Atlanta, returning from an inspection and received a call to my cell phone, which is on the tail gate, from a husband and wife who were following me. I sold a $500 inspection which I did this past Tuesday including the IR service.

I get a lot of questions as to whether or not the rear window sign blocks my view so I included below a shot from inside the truck. When I’m driving, I never know it’s there.

The only downside of this is that I can’t lower the rear window because it will damage the sign so I had to pull the fuse that controls that.

Wil Fambrough
Advanced Home Inspections, LLC
Marietta, GA
CBST # 10889
WWW.ADVHI.COM

Wil, I have the same stuff on my rear window and side windows of my Blazer. It ran me about $450.00 and I received a call while driving my truck home after picking it up when I had it done. It looks good , is well worth the investment and like Wil said it does not obscure your view much at all.

OK I have to ask where or what company did the work for you and who installed it? I like it so much I want it.

Mark-

I went to a company here in Ga. called Denney DeSigns. Just look in the phone book for sign companys and go see them. I was sold by the pictures of other installations. I also recognized several trucks that I pass everyday with graphics on them from this company. It has payed for itself several times over.

Mark,

The company that did mine is called Wrap It Up Signs. Look for a company that does vehicle wraps, it is not just lettering it is a full wrap of the window or vehicle panels. Sorry no pictures yet.

Looks really Great Wil…!!!