Marketing/Legislative Luncheon at Puget Sound NACHI Chapter.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/pugetsoundchapter.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Washington inspector licensing official added as guest speaker to this event: http://www.nachi.org/pugetsoundchapter.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Close to 80 inspectors including a several from British Columbia turned out for our meeting today. Food was great. Bobbie Petrone-Cassidy, President of the Association of REALTORS and Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker was the big hit. She went thru a list of what makes a good home inspector from a REALTOR’s view point. I’ll post it soon. Many good NACHI members showed up including my good friend Lee Connor who makes it to every Chapter meeting within 1,000 miles. Also on hand: Mike Handley from TIJ. He and I always end up in the hall hashing out our differences at these WA NACHI meetings but at least we didn’t end up getting physical. He lost a lot of weight and looks great. My Marine Corps NACHI member buddy Joe Smith was on hand as was fellow member and message board frequenter Mike Richardson. Many others. Chip and Andy did a great job. We were really pressed for time so I stood down and agreed to come back to their next meeting where I’ll present 20 things you can do to improve your home inspection business. Andy is going to have meetings quarterly. 3 days ago he called and said that he only 11 RSVPs. I was worried as this was a luncheon on a business day (first ever for NACHI). Silly me… every chair was filled and the room was packed. Standing room only. See you all at the next one in a few months.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: cnordby

When I dropped off the banner there were already lots of people in line. Looked like it was going to be packed !

I am sorry I couldn’t stay and meet you Nick. I looked all over the place to introduce myself, but never found you. I left a note at the sign in table for you, and had to go install another sign…

Next time I hope to meet up with everyone.

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com