Marketing Question....

Originally Posted By: Kirk Smith
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’m ready to get my business cards and flyers printed up and I have no idea how to go about it…Could someone give me some advice…?

Kirk Smith

Welcome Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: Vince Santos

The internet has some great deals on business cards.

Go to Google and search : Business Cards. There are sites that let you build a custom card or choose from templates.

Desire is half of life, indifference is half of death.

–Kahlil Gibran

Originally Posted By: rclayton

Welcome to the business. I am also new to the business. Check www.vistaprint.com. The offer free business cards. The are sturdy and professionally done. I use them myself.

Good Luck,

Rennard

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Vistaprint.com has the best value for the quality. I use them for biz cards, brochures, letterhead, you name it.

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jrooff

I fully agree with Patrick www.vistaprint.com is great.

Originally Posted By: Kirk Smith

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

Kirk Smith

Welcome Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: tgardner

Kirk,

If you join Nachi, you can take advantage of the many great tips proffered by the other Kirk ( Russel Kirk) in the members only section.

I have been in this bus for several years and my only regret is that I didn't join Nachi soon enough. - tg

Originally Posted By: rsummers

Kirk don’t rely on Boucher’s or cards to get you business. Join the the local board of Realtors get in front of the people that will get you the referrals that a new Inspector needs. Talk to the People that have access to your potential clients if they think you are qualified they will refer you. The Question Ive been asked the most is what Qualifies you to perform home inspections and my favorite answer is what qualifies your current Inspector. They usually don’t have an answer and thats what will get you in. If you are comfortable around knowledgeable about the service you provide they will pick up on it. If you went to some 2 week class and think that you are suddenly a pro they will also pick up on it.