Marketing strategy

Originally Posted By: gvanover
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’m a newby and have had little success getting started in the community. I have tried fliers to the real estate agencies, personal letters to new agents and news paper ads. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thnx
Gary ![eusa_pray.gif](upload://666dNZBTjxv415U6VjmA9ZydFQN.gif)

Originally Posted By: dbush

Gary, are you delivering the flyers to the agents or dropping them off at the offices. Go on Sunday afternoons (if that is when they are held) to open houses and hand deliver them to the agents. If they are busy, don’t even stop, if they are not you have a captured audience.

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

Gary,

I would think it would be well worth you time to go into the members only section and read the threads by Russel Kirk. There are some really good marketing discussions going on.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: dmacy

I believe the best marketing approach is to try to schedule as many realtor presentations as you can for any of there upcoming monthly meetings.

This way if you can get 15 minutes of time talking to 20-50 realtors at once, you can receive a lot of business if you are successful.

Bring lots of food and pale your company logo in front of them as much as possible.

David Macy

Originally Posted By: dmacy

Sorry about the typo. I meant Place and not pale. I used the spell check but I screwed up.

David Macy

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Repetition and persistence, Repetition and persistence, Repetition and persistence, Repetition and persistence

No matter what your strategy is you have to have repetition and persistence.

Repetition, it takes, on average, 21 times of someone seeing your name before they will remember it. Try to get through those 21 times as quickly and economically as you can.

Persistence, don't be pushy but be persistent. Just because a piece of advertising didn't work this month doesn't mean it won't work next month.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com