Marking problems

I am looking for easy peel off stickers for outlets, windows, panels, etc

Anyone have suggestions on where to get them?

Stickers that you carry with you to mark problem areas or items. Don’t want to leave marks or sticker pieces when they peel them off to correct/fix the problem.


Most printers should be able to do that I would think.
The tags are sold here at inspectors outlet .

I use map dot stickers from Amazon

I just blue painters tape

How do you mark a faulty pool light :shock:


They mark themselves. Just look for dead vermin around the pool.

I use the colored dots from Staples, Office Depot, etc… for marking outlets, switches, etc…

Painters tape is designed to not damage the surface it is applied to. If you don’t want the seller complaints, use the material designed for the application.