Mars

Amazing pics from Mars.

Looks like a Horseshoe Crab making tracks!

You always go from one extreme to the next Kevin.

How so?

*And Brian’s an atheist? *

*Could’ve been from a Buddhist. *

*Why would Santa be an atheist in Brian’s house? *

*I believe Brian is a Druid. *

I don’t have any answers or predictions. That’s why I’m not an economist or politician.

*Apparently, you aren’t a Howard Stern listener. *

*Amazing pics (http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/04/13/dune-mars-2/) from Mars. *

I find anything to do with science incredibly fascinating, religion and it’s blind followers disgust me, I’m extremely proud of our new leader and I love inspecting. You’ll find my posts landing somewhere on that line. Where it stops, nobody knows!

How many times do you have to be told? Just because you’re BLIND and cannot see God, does not mean we can’t! You keep harping on Religion…but there is not a religious bone in my body. Since we disgust you, how about if you do not respond to any of our post from now own! I cannot speak for anyone else, but I will not miss you one bit. :roll:

re·li·gious
Pronunciation:
\ri-ˈli-jəs
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French religius, from Latin religiosus, from religio
Date:
13th century
1: relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity <a religious person> <religious attitudes>
2: of, relating to, or devoted to religious beliefs or observances <joined a religious order>
3 a: scrupulously and conscientiously faithful b: fervent, zealous

— re·li·gious·ly adverb
— re·li·gious·ness noun

:mrgreen:

In other words, your are a total nut job.

GOD gave us free will! We have the choice to choose. But we will be judged on our actions. Everything man creates breaks. Look around you everything that GOD makes lasts. Times are troubled right now. But GOD makes a path to go down for you and every person on earth. We are all brothers and sisters under God. I know this is difficult to believe but the signs are all around. And always have been.

That’s very tempting to discuss but I’ll refrain. Unless you’d like to discuss this in the proper place?

Dinosaurs?

Nice restraint Joe. Way to keep it simple. :mrgreen: