Matrix report from ITA

Originally Posted By: jremas
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Does anyone use the Matrix report from ITA? If so, what is the response you get when you go over the contract and have to explain the limited liability clause and additional fee to remove it? Please share your thoughts, I know a few people use this report & would love to get some feedback on this one. Thanks,

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Jeff,

Are you using that report? I have not used it but the people that I have spoke with about it either hate it or they love it, seems to be no in-between. Kinda like our fearless leader Nick, you either love him or you hate him! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Mike Monstwillo

Jeff

I too was considering using the Matrix Report, but had many reservations. I then got a hold of the Hometech Building Analysis Report. After looking it over and showing the two reports around, everyone liked the Hometech one better and I sent the box of Matrix Reports back. I think it superior in every possible way. I especially disliked the stupid contract with all the different places to be signed and initialed. I could write a book about what is wrong with the Matrix. Not to mention the royal screwing I took on the original shipping and the restocking fee they are charging me. The Hometech reports are cheaper, look nicer, easier to use, easier to read and the shipping is reasonable. Also they are very nice people to talk to.

Mike Monstwillo

American Home Inspection

Cedar Lake, IN

Originally Posted By: jremas

I use it and I love it, just the contract has some legal issues that I had to research and now have adjusted the way I go over it. The report itself is great and all clients like it. I stopped doing the computer thing with the digital photos and I am much happier. The agents seem to like it better too. Some of the computer stuff has long paragraphs and are a pain in the a$$ to read. Anyway, choice is a wonderful freedom. I was hoping on getting info specific to the ITA contract.

I did check out the Hometech Building Analysis and I don't like it. Very basic and general paragraphs turn me off. I think the ITA is more thorough and keeps me from forgetting stuff as the day wears on and the coffee level drops in my bloodstream. Thanks for the heads up on the Hometech but not for me.

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598