may i ask

Originally Posted By: Mark Anderson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

about this http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/team4/3319444/detail.html

The Real reasons basements leak

Originally Posted By: dbush

Mark, if you will go back to the posts around the period that article came out, I believe it was May 2004, and do a search, you will find more information on it than you ever wanted to read. If there is insufficient amount there, keep searching back farther, that article and other comments like it have been posted and answered on this bb many, many times.

Dave Bush

MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

thank you Dave, ill try again n dig a bit deeper.

hmm, are there 2 or more different stories? If ya scroll down on the pittsburgh story, it states(dunno if its true) that nick g. & his company was denied certification to do radon testing etc…and the DEP found 50 violations in 30 homes etc…hey…i`m just asking–happened to notice the story earlier

Originally Posted By: dfrend

There are usually two sides to every story. I can’t speak for Nick. But, there are inconsistencies within that story. Like not being able to find Nick? Seriously? Any competent investigator could easily serve Nick. Between phone numbers, NACHI haters and the Names and addresses of attorneys. While at it, doesn’t PA keep records on all businesses? I know in MD you can hunt down any info on any legal entity. If someone wanted to sue me, they would find those records and serve my resident agent. In my case an attorney.

So, if they had a huge fine and were looking for him, it would not be hard. All I have seen or heard is what is in that article. I have yet to see any actual court records that show the fine is still against him personally. And what if they did fine the company. I believe Nick has publicly stated that he was not even working with the company at that time. Has anyone produced evidence otherwise?

--
Daniel R Frend
www.nachifoundation.org
The Home Inspector Store
www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: jstewart1

deleted

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Hmmmmm… icon_confused.gif

Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

jerry…just saw the story was browsing ‘inspections-inspectors’ on Yahoo…and there it was…hit the link that i posted above, so since im a newbie here i figd i`d politely ask

Dan…i am NOT saying nor have i ever said anybody did anything wrong incld nick...i saw the link--the story while browsing and there it was. I figd i`d ask, thats all. And your right, there are inconsistencies in the story. icon_wink.gif just asking-

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

) the DEP is relying on to say that the person in charge of that company is me is signed by someone named “Nickerfer Gromico.” Not me. I am not in the habit of misspelling my own name. icon_lol.gif The current owner submitted my name on this document so as to use my credentials (I passed the NEHA exam, tied for the highest score ever). The date of this signature is long after the date on my PA tax clearance certificate (both public documents) demonstrating I was long gone. He was too dumb to spell my name correctly when he forged the document and the DEP is even dumber for not checking across the street with their state’s own Corporation Bureau.

15. None of this battle had any connection to NACHI and I wasn't even a member of NACHI during most of the time I owned that stock.

16. The reporter got it wrong. The inspector with all the judgments against him Fred G. (mentioned by various reporters) is not and has never been a member of NACHI. He is in fact a member of a similar sounding association... NAHI.

All this is very old non-NACHI news but I don't mind explaining one more time. I added a few more to it since I posted it last. #14 is a hoot.

Anyway I have my money, my employment, and my PA tax clearance certificate issued to me in 1995, so I'm out nothing and don't care to clean up their paperwork after all these years.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Nick - Like many successful men, you make a great target for those who had to eat your dust. Keep charging ahead. You are doing a great job.

Home Inspection Services of Missouri

www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Thanks for your reply Nick icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Brian A. Goodman

Just some facts… make what you want of them.

http://ehb.cpcourt.com/corpus/04%2D27%2D200.98199.html

Perhaps someone with some internet savvy and access to court records could do a complete credit and background search on “Brian A. Goodman” and post it, here. A man as dedicated to the search for truth as he is would certainly not object.

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Member - MAB

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

A very appropriate graphic, Mr. Williams. Whipping a dead horse while feeding on its carcass should have its own heading on the main index.

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
Perhaps someone with some internet savvy and access to court records could do a complete credit and background search on "Brian A. Goodman" and post it, here. A man as dedicated to the search for truth as he is would certainly not object.

Have at it. You have my blessing.

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Brian, being an ASHI Candidate, do you follow their code of ethics?

Those who live in glass houses........

--
Daniel R Frend
www.nachifoundation.org
The Home Inspector Store
www.homeinspectorstore.com

dfrend wrote:
Brian, being an ASHI Candidate, do you follow their code of ethics?

Those who live in glass houses........

As far as I know I do.

Maybe you should theaten to look into the background of the judge while you're at it. Maybe he'd retract the entire record for you.

He’s only a candidate? This critic of everything NACHI has not even become a full fledged member of the organization he so embraces? No wonder he is so jealous of us.

Sorry, Brian. You go ahead and pour out your feelings on this board any time you want to, you poor guy.

While NACHI members are getting referrals from our websites, poor Brian has to sit back and wait for his organization to share with him. This has got to be hard to take.

We understand, Brian. Just hang in there, buddy.

--

www.monachi.org