Meeker Industries On The News

Good job Mike. I’ll bet everyone hearing your name on the news should bring in some nice work.

Wind mits are picking up for me way up here in North Florida. I went from one a month last year to 3 or 4 a week now.

Summer has been kind of busy. To bad it is so darn hot :slight_smile:

Anyone out there know how to copy that video or save it to my computer?

The station should give you a free digital copy

I just sent Todd an email asking him it it stayed in cyberspace indefinitely or how to get a copy.

Too bad in a week, no one will care about this issue.
Good job getting the “pub” Mike! :cool:

Nice job Mike.

You are likely right.

Thanks, I let him know I was a Proud InterNACHI member as well and sent him a link to the org in my email to him :slight_smile:

[quote=“mmeeker, post:1, topic:70745”]

I was on channel 10 WPLG today. I’ll post the video after I re-record it.

[

Good job, Mike!

But, what is with the shirt not tucked in?](“http://www.local10.com/news/Inspections-prompt-rise-in-insurance-premiums/-/1717324/15650446/-/pswn35z/-/index.html”)

Good job Mike.

I can see it now, you will have your own show on HGTV called Mitigations with Meeker and they will put you on right after Holmes on Homes.

Shoot for the stars, you’ll be living next to LeBron in no time.

Now you’re talking :smiley: Count me in.

At least I wore one of my old shirts with my company name on it.

Now days it is underamour tees. In this heat I do not care what anyone thinks. They see me totally soaked after a few minutes and they get it.

By the way Polo shirts tucked in just look plain silly :smiley:

Good job Mike.

Thanks

Nice video Mike!

Bert

Thanks

You the man Mike!:slight_smile:

Trying to be :slight_smile:
Now I am starting my continuing ed. I think I may have found a good site. they claim to be less reading and more watching.
I will review it when finished.

Now that your famous everyone (at Nachi) wants to be your friend.:twisted::stuck_out_tongue:

I doubt I have went from infamous to famous just because of some 30 second clip :slight_smile:

I’am still the same honest different opinion having jerk I have always been. :slight_smile:

To bad hindsight is 20/20. I would have told him to hire an InterNACHI independent inspector instead of just independent inspector if I would have known that question in advance.