Member Larry Ott offers NACHI members FHA training

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/203K

Nick

Originally Posted By: jremas

Don’t forget to add the $700 software program on top of that price…You can’t function without it and lenders WILL NOT use you if you don’t have one. That takes the price to $1,300. just to get started with no guarantee of future business. Please investigate for yourself before you spend your money. Here are a few questions to ask:

What can I do if I don't have the money to buy the software?

If I buy software, how much will it cost, who will support it and can I have a trial version to see how easy it is to use?

Where can I get the statistics to see exactly how many 203k loans have been processed in my state or in my area? I heard that 203k loans are on the decline.

What source is used for doing the estimates? Since I have to put together bid packages for contractors, I need to know what the going rate is for the work to be performed including profit and overhead. Do I have to separate labor and materials per the HUD guidelines?

This is more than an inspection, it is inspecting the property to see what needs to be done to bring it up to FHA standards then doing measuring and estimating for all the work to be done and working with the buyer and the contractor that gets the job after you spec'd it out.

If it sounds too good to be true......................

--

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I’ve said it before but I should say it again.

NACHI doesn't accept paid advertisement or endorse any services, but we will post any offer made to our members for free, obviously without investigation.

More offers exist at http://www.nachi.org/deals.htm

Nick