Member of the Year/Gromicko Award for 2020

Good Morning and Merry Christmas from the iNACHI Awards Committee

We are pleased to announce that the member voting has selected a Member of The Year/Gromicko Award for the year 2020.

It is with great pleasure to introduce to you Mr. Larry Kage as the Member of the Year for 2020.

Larry has demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and is consistently a positive influence with his constructive, helpful voice on the InterNACHI forum. He has earned the respect of his peers which is evidenced by the feedback that he has garnered and given in the forum.

We believe that Larry epitomizes the knowledge, professionalism, and support for the inspector community that we look for in members who would be influences among the InterNACHI membership.
A true gentleman.
Congratulations Larry and best wishes for an outstanding 2021!

ps>> You can also find Larry here in the Inspector Hall Of Fame.

11 Likes

Thank you, Marc!

I was surprised and humbled to receive this important award from my peers at InterNACHI, for whom I have the deepest respect.

But this honestly isn’t about me so much as it is about how we members interact respectfully together and share ourselves, our varied knowledge and, of course, our humor. I am blessed to even have been nominated with such outstanding company.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Merry Christmas to all!

Appreciatively,
Larry Kage, CMI-retired and happily mentoring

18 Likes

Great job Larry!!!

3 Likes

Congrats, Larry! It’s great to have you on board! Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Congratulations Larry.
You will receive your Award sometime in late January

3 Likes

Thank you, Marcel, for the work you put into getting the awards.

1 Like

Congratulations Larry, well deserved!

2 Likes

Congratulations. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I learn something from you and the forum everyday. Well done.

1 Like

Congratulations Larry! You are always a great help to all of us!

2 Likes

Congrats, Larry and Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Larry. Well deserved my friend! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry and congratulations to all the other fine candidates for their nominations !

3 Likes

Congratulations, Larry, I will see you on the forum, my friend. :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats Larry!!! Well deserved. You are a help to everyone new and old to this forum.

3 Likes

Congrats to all that made it to the list of “Member of the Year”. You are all winners!!!

5 Likes

Congrats Larry!

2 Likes

Congrats Larry!!

2 Likes

Thank you all! I never expected it. You guys help make it happen!

Enjoy your Christmas! :pray: :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry! It’s about time.
You have definitely earned this award. With your dedication, knowledge, and assistance over the many years.

5 Likes