Member of the Year/Gromicko Award for 2020

Congratulations Larry, you always step up to welcome new members, point them in the right direction, again Congratulations

3 Likes

Perhaps someone would like to coordinate a Zoom meeting with a bunch.

Thank you Christopher and Randy for your kind words.

I’m pretty sure it was the last minute Dominion votes…just sayin…

4 Likes

Congrats, Larry! This is awesome. I hope to be there one day.

2 Likes

Congradulations @lkage Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

4 Likes

Thank you and, Merry Christmas, to you and yours, Jacob! :pray: :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

Thanks Justin. It will be waiting for you!

And, welcome back to our forum!..Enjoy! :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations and Merry Christmas Larry! Thanks for taking the time to respond to my posts throughout the year.

2 Likes

Thanks, Joseph and it has ben my pleasure to help when I can. :smiley:

1 Like

Larry,
Congratulations and a big thank you for all the effort you put into the Forum.

1 Like

Thank you, Bill, for the kind words. I come here to relax, learn and help when I can.

A healthy and prosperous new year to you, my friend.

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry. Well deserved. You have stood out among many other great members this past year in your efforts to welcome new members, offer sound advice, inject some humor during tense times, and encourage others to do the same. I thank you for your friendship as well as you have made me feel personally welcome and have reached out in private as well as on the forum to help me and check on me.
The award is just a small token of appreciation from your peers to say thank you for making a positive impact on our profession and even on our daily lives.

7 Likes

Thank you, Bert, for your kind words and friendship. It means a lot to me.

Have a joyous, healthy and prosperous New Year!

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry! Your voice of wisdom and reason is an inspiration and a guiding light. Wishing you and yours all the best.
Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Congrats, you deserve it Larry! The likes of you serve as a beacon of light for newbies. Please keep it going & thank you for your continuing contribution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouraging words Evan and Simon. I appreciate you guys, too. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for all you guys do…

2 Likes

Congratulations Larry! Well deserved and about time!

3 Likes