Member of the year...NATHAN THORNBERRY!

You’re right:shock:

I’ll vote for Nate… Like you said, like him or not he is one of the few that helped me when I started and has always been quick to reply to my calls or emails with great advice.

George, you seem like a very intelligent guy. I am also pretty sure since you are a smart guy and have been around the block that you can see that the “secret” of kissing Agent as.s is well…no secret at all.
Can you name 1 thing you actually learned from him that you didn’t already know or wasn’t obvious ?

Iam really curious as to what people see in all that wisdom?

Jim

I am not George…But since you said PEOPLE…I am going to consider myself part of the “people”.

What I personally like about Nathan is that he gives an impartial view. He gives me his opinion, even though he knows I am not going to like the answer. He gives me that opinion at 10 PM and at 7 AM.

His business succeeds when MY business succeeds, so it is in his best interest to see me become successful.

He is passionate about all his endeavors and that attitude is contagious. He see’s an inspector who’s house flooded and drives an hour away to ensure he gets a new computer that he needs to continue his business.

He takes adversity and turns it into a pile of gold…

He will pay a claim that has no merit just so the client stays happy, and it keeps the peace and the inspector comes out looking professional.

While in the midst of all the crap over the past 6 to 12 months…STILL not a single person has complained about his services…I have NEVER EVER seen a company have this type of record…

These are just some of the things and reasons why I use Nathan…and for those who don’t use Nathan…I thank you and so does my bank account…

Jim,

In my opinion he at least took the time to put it all together in one place for inspectors to find and use. Even though it is for his benefit as well. I do think he has helped quite a few see outside of their own little box. I think he is a nice guy who always helps when asked.

Just like me. :smiley: I will vote for him unless I am nominated.

I am still waiting for my nomination this year. I answer 2 to 3 calls and emails every week from folks in my direct area and all around the world. One thing for sure is I help just because they ask and I never hold back advice or help when folks are in direct competition with me. Some day maybe I will win due to my unending honesty no matter how it reflects on me personally or what Realtors and the like will think about me. With me you get my honest opinion every time whether it is good for me and my business or not. I do not believe anyone else in this org can really say that and prove it with thousands of comments as I have. No one in this whole org has ever had to eat as much crap as I have for stating my opinion no matter how unpopular it may be to the masses.

That will be my only unsolicited push for me for member of the year this year but I think I am sure due the honor but will likely never see it unless I die tragically in some horrific tragedy trying to save the world from a madman or something similar, then maybe I have a chance:)

I sure ain’t holding my breath but it would be nice :wink:

I agree Michael…let me call Nachi Nickles and see which person wants to nominate you…I am already nominating Nathan…maybe one of those people will nominate you.

If they don’t nominate you, don’t SHOOT the messenger with your new AR15…

:wink:

I won’t I promise. I only would consider shooting folks doing harm to others. and unlike you I only speak the EXACT truth that does not vary from conversation to conversation. You tend to forget the little things that make a difference in conversations. Any time you wish to question anything I have said please feel free to do so. I would love to hear who they think did more damage to the program me or you, the one who could not shut up even to help a good cause. I swallowed my pride and erased all my negative comments to try to mitigate the damage you and others like you did to the org. You on the other hand did not and still run your mouth about things you do not have the facts on. Still to this day you have never had the balls to run your mouth to my face in person when you have had the chance many times, imagine that. You’re yellow plain and simple :slight_smile:

I wish the good ole days of honor duels were allowed as I would challenge more than a few folks but those days are long gone. Kind on like our President doing what is good for our Country instead of never admitting what he has done wrong. Anytime you want to get a charity bout going to benefit Nachi Nickels as long as the pot gets up to $5000.00 all to go to Nachi Nickles and on the East coast anywhere South of Jupiter Me and my broken heel and bad knee against you anytime MMA style. I a sure you do not have the balls for it but as long as I am still self employed and working for myself I am in. All proceeds to benefit Nachi Nickles. Would be one hell of a draw to a local chapeter meeting. Put up or do like normal and Shut Up.

OK Fair enough Russell, oh and yes you are a people…

All good props you gave to him, but I still didn’t hear 1 actual thing he showed you that you didn’t already know or that wasn’t obvious?
Kind of like that Crow dude…LOL

Jim

Nathan does not give me the harvest and tells me to eat.

He will provide me the tools, seeds and fertilizer to grow my own food and reap the rewards.

He has given me numerous ideas…the latest one was that things for free do not really amount to anything because people don’t really care because they are not vested into the project. How do you think Mike Crow has members? Because they are paying him $350 a MONTH! So they BETTER get off their butts and do it or its Money down the drain.

Once again, in my lifetime there will only be about 10 things that are so profound they will change my life. All other things are just little nuggets of information which guide me down the path I choose to follow.

Most people search and search for the Home run…I will take singles all day long, because eventually they score.

So if you think, I am saying Nathan has profoundly made me a different person…No he hasn’t. Has he given me tools to make a difference in my business? 100% yes. If I can’t work the tool in the proper manner, he will teach me how.

Its not any one thing that Nathan does that I like, its the culmination of things he does and continues to do…

He will offer to help you even if you don’t use his services…to me that speaks volumes.

LMAO…First of all I haven’t seen you since that theft. So your right, I never did bring that to your face…BECAUSE I HAVEN’T seen you…that’s number one.

Number two, is this grade school? First ya steal my money now you want to kick my ***?..LMAO…aint that a hoot!

You win Michael…You can beat me up…Feel better? See I have one thing you will never ever ever have…and that is a successful business. My dadday didn’t hand me a big business and watch me flush it down the toilet, actual me and my dad have been to Scotland 5 times, the Masters and he has watched me play golf in several Pro-Am and will watch me play in one in 2 weeks, all because I BUILT something that REAPS a PROFIT…

So Michael don’t be angry…just because you robbed Nachi Nickles, pissed away a great viable company…don’t be sad…well your right I would be pissed if I was that dumb too! Go ahead and be mad!

I am not mad and your Daddy did give you everything from the roomers I have heard. I do not know if they are true or not that I admit. You are yellow to the core and a liar to boot.

Like I thought you would slink away like you do. Any time any place…For Charity of course and to prove a point but that is secondary :slight_smile: Till then screw off.

Nice testimonial, but still haven’t heard 1 single thing he showed you that you didn’t know all on your own. Well he does sell you some producs that you compensate him nicely for, and that you could get else ware, but lets not do that dance again here. I was really curious to hear from some of his followers what they actually learned that wasn’t obvious to you/them/or anyone already.

Oh and that last bolded comment is far from the truth. it may be true while he is trying to reel a new client in, but once that doesn’t pan out the story changes and the threats start and the lies, and defamation etc…

I will be quite honest here. A few days ago Nathan and I exchanged several emails. I was quite interested in the SewerGard insurance thing.
In fact I have a fe other local friend Inspectors here that were all interested. They are not BNACHI members, so it would be a good source of new meat for Nate. Between them and myself we are talking about roughly 100 inspections a month Rather than be a professional and maybe do some good biz he threatened me because of the CFP as well as threatening all the CFP pledge takers and futures.

Gee, what a professional move that was.

anyway, thanks for responding to my question, I think I got the answer.

Jim

Jim,

Wonder why he all of the sudden attacks me looking for a response?

I don’t, it gets the target off his sorry a s s. He is as slippery as Slick Willie was :slight_smile:

Can you please explain what you mean by Fraudulent website? I see a website, I see colors, a few names etc…Nothing fraudulent to me? Please explain?

Are the people you broker lead information with also “Professionals” :shock:

Non existent…LMAO, care to make a wager?..please stop you’re killing me, I am getting a cramp from laughing so hard what a complete clueless Nate. You really just have no Idea. You may be right on cue with some others, but you sir, are not in the right ballpark at all with me.

hey I invited you a few times to come see what I am all about, to go out on my Boat, eat at a few of our restaurants, maybe Id even take you down to the Headquarters of the NAR? Play a round at Congressional, or Avenal ? I tried with you, I really did, but you let your arrogance and greed get the best of you.

Jim

Actually he only thinks he’s slick. Actually before this year, I actually used to think this Russ guy was a pretty good guy to watch and maybe learn from. He has really gone a bit wacko this year:roll:.

Jim

Mike was begging for a member of the year nomination (as he does every year). How low can you get? So in case he forgot I reminded him that he asked and complained and threatened to sue NACHI nickels for a grant of money and then the VERY SAME WEEK bought a new AR15 (or similar weapon)…

If that’s the people you want to defend, defend away…No one is stopping you.

Michael you can try and pretend it didn’t happen, but those are the facts…I know you don’t like them. But none the less it is, what it is.

My dad gave me everything?..Growing up I was treated very well…but maybe it was my 10 years in the ARMY or my working for Raytheon as civilian in Saudi Arabia, that got me my start. I have never gotten a dime from my parent in my adult life and it is ME who takes THEM on vacation and I even bought them a car!

So as usual your information is ASKEW…Now please don’t tell me your saying the Nachi Nickles thing didn’t happen?

If you wouldn’t have begged for a nomination and made me throw up a little in my mouth, these comments would not be posted…

I never begged for nothing. All that happened can be looked up by anyone. You are a yellow liar who rarely has the facts and a internet punk to boot.

You prove it time and time again. Just shut up and slink away as always you pus.

I am here for you to prove your manliness anytime you wish in the name of charity but as always you will hide from a distance and run your mouth.

YOu ARE yellow. DEAL WITH IT AS YOU HAVE FOR YEARS. It should not be any more difficult today than it has been for you for the last 3 or 4 years.

If you every feel froggy just leap B i t ch.

Nathan,

I can’t wait for your early Christmas gift.
Seems like you are easily frightened by ideas foreign to your own.

Keep rambling…
It’s quite entertaining.