Members need to call or email the Governor of Kansas.

I’ve been interviewed by news media AND not had it show up for a month or so. Quite possibly Mr Robinson is in the same time delay.

While your defense of Mr. Robinson is nice, you are missing the point.

Whether he is a vice chairman or not…to offer to sell his services to the public as a member of the HI Licensing board, as being in the unique position to help others “navigate around” some of its provisions…appears to many to reek of conflict of interest.

It is a conflict of interest. It infers (through advertisement) that the appointed position gains privilidge for claimants seeking retribution. He is using not his expertise, education or experience but rather a political appointment as a tool to seek clientele. This is not correct from any moral or political ethical standpoint. If I were an attorney in competition with him I would be outraged. HINT HINT! As the banking crisis we are all paying for now has taught us well, nothing is too big to fail. Somebodies oughta sue this SOB.

I understand your points quite well and agree with the principle, however he had developed this program and was marketing it long before he got on the KHIRB.