Members only

Russell,

As I have said before I just say what I feel is right. I do not have the passion to waist my time and money to go all the way there and have my opinion not matter. If Bob Farr had my back and agreed and all the others shot it down what chance do you feel I really have?

I know how much my opinion matters to the ones that make the decisions and it is not much.

I will continue to do as i do and play within the rules of the game and I am aware that I do not make the rules.

It really is a shame that so many are for something that helps no one but the insurance companies and half of the time they are wrong about what they see.

I truly hope I am wrong and no one gets killed but I know it will happen. It is just a matter of time.

It sounds like good ole Don Meyler told them all the facts they need about the dangers and how much damage has occured to peoples houses. To bad he is full of crap as I have seen the damages to the homes posted here and have heard of inspectors going thru ceilings here.

At least I got their attention and hey that is all that would happen from me being there anyway. Unfortunately for all I do not make the decisions regarding wind mits or it would be a much safer and better process.

Oh well. Thanks for the play by play that was interesting.

Yes. I really don’t need or care for input from Canada , California or Chicago.

We have excellent qualified people here in FL capable of addressing any issues that are posted.

If I want help from the Upper 47 and any Yankees I can post in a different forum where they hang.

This has nothing to do with inspectors from other states. All Nachi members will always be allowed into most areas of the MB.

This just closes the Florida section off from ‘public’ view.

Shucks…:mrgreen:

Good. As it should be.

This is ironic and funny at the same time, as it took a “Upper 47” member to explain it to Florida member(s)!!!

LOL !!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I have no problems with having all members welcome.

I feel members would be more honest and ask more questions if they did not think Joe public was reading.

Conspectors don’t need their own thread. They need their own association.

Since Nick is a contractor, maybe it is you that does not belong.

After my 5 hour ride from the OIR meeting in Tallahassee…

I now know why Bushart is such a pain in the rear. ** We’d all be as angry as him if we had to work 3 States to make a living. :shock:**

Please keep your crap in your 3 states and try to stay out of ours. -X

Jay, I know a couple of sitcoms that can use your candor. :smiley:

Game, set, match

:mrgreen: Talk about “CLASSIC” now that’s some funny stuff right there ! :mrgreen:

It is apparent that people feel threatened by other people? Why not embrace professionals and learn from what they have to offer.

Kinda funny if conspectors are just in this until the building market gets better then why was I the only NON CONSPECTOR representing a home inspection organization? Jay, Preston and John are all contractors fighting for the HOME INSPECTION INDUSTRY.

I hope all contractors, engineers, plumbers, electricians feel welcomed into the profession and please use your expertise to help all of us.

To me it’s ignorant to think a contractor COULD not make a good inspector. I am not saying he has the all tools out the gate, but he would be much closer than say…I don’t know…a hearing aid salesman.

Want to know why contractors get what they want? Because they fight for it and stand up for it. Milton from Miami came up. There should have been 1000 home inspectors there. We would have morphed all other people and would have shown who really needs to make the decisions on these situations.

Until we get together we are just the 800lb gorilla in the room that is invisible.

This is very true Russ and I am guilty for not going… Honestly the majority of contractors are more than qualified to perform wind mit inspections. I have dealt with JC, Dennis, John & Michelle and many others and can only say they are a true asset to this association, like everything in life there are exceptions. The truth is there is power in unity until that happens and all difference are set aside it will be more of what we have… Personal thanks to those that I know attended I am sure we where well represented.

Very interesting statement from one of your own. :shock:

I honestly feel that everyone properly trained has a right to work. God Bless America

I agree 1000% :slight_smile:

DITTO!

[FONT=Calibri]James you are always buried yourself deep into the septic.:roll:
COOL DOWN…OR STAY OUT!

** Everybody is welcome in “OUR” MB!**

Get him MEEKER![/FONT]

It is becoming to easy and he NEVER answers my questions. I am sure he can contribute somewhere but his opinions of our laws an practices are useless.

James what is it you did before you woke up and started calling yourself a home inspector?

What was the training you took or had before you started doing inspections.

How have you been personally hurt by a General Contractor?

Apparently according to you without General Contractors you would have nothing to do or inspect. You should love us for providing you a job :slight_smile: