Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Joe T., you say that you “have been advised” of this. Who advised you of this? Who are “moderators.” Tell us the whole story. Who “advised you” of this?

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Yeah right Nick. Joe’s a snitch.

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

Nick:

Joe sent me a PM earlier.

I informed him that the Message Board Private Message System is a NACHI Asset and Communications are not Protected or Confidential. (As I was previously informed)

I suggested to him that he email me privately in the future and not use the Private Messaging function for communications that are Personal in nature.

Question Asked and Answered.

Simple.

Now that we are on the topic of Moderators and have your attention:

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14662&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Care to invwestigate this one?

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif “Lurkin’ Joe” Hagarty strikes again. All for the good of NACHI, of course.

Home Inspection Services of Missouri

www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
I still see nothing wrong with it. Sorry. Maybe you'll find others who do.

--
Joseph Hagarty

jhagarty wrote:
Nick:

Now that we are on the topic of Moderators and have your attention:

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14662&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Care to invwestigate this one?

--
Joseph Hagarty

Originally Posted By: dharris

Bushart, Since you think it’s your responsibility to attempt to destroy inspectors that don’t play by your rules I suggest you contact ASHI and have me expelled from ASHI.

If you don't have enough dirt on me an additional reason to use when filing your complaint is, I like Nick think your a jackass. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

jhagarty wrote:
Just like your defense of the practice of reading private messages.

jbushart wrote:
I still see nothing wrong with it. Sorry. Maybe you'll find others who do.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) What about your phony grandstanding over someone moving a "Members Only" post into a public forum? Look at what one of your fans, Ben Kelly, did right here in this thread. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) To make his point as to how terrible it is to have private things read by unintended parties... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ...he copied posts from the "Members Only" section to this thread to make his point. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

You guys are too much. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

bkelly1 wrote:

Well that is rich. This is not the patriot act. The "moles"that you talk about have as much right to their privacy as do you. How can anyone justify the reading of p.m's on a home inspection board. Thats funny, I don't care who you are!

David Valley
Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections

User: dvalley
NACHI Member: Yes

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 7:03 PM Post subject:

James,

I have no problem applying to fill a vacant MBHI seat, but I need confirmation of your claim.

Give me your source of information so I can completely verify your claim, and I’ll take the next step.

David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Unique ID: 3D86-37-189D85

James Bushart

User: jbushart
NACHI Member: Yes

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 7:13 PM Post subject:

David,

Check your PMs.

I wonder who all read that P.M ? It was a pm b/c you didn't want everyone to see it.

--

www.monachi.org

What should be done about that, Joe Hagarty? Where is your outrage?

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: rbennett

Mr. Harris

I am sure that you are a good person so why would you ask for someone to dig up dirt and do you you in?

Are you into pain or something?

And if you want someone to contact ASHI and have your expelled give us some info. Trust me no org is into kicking people out. We need your $$

So send us yours and get the red off your postings

rlb

dharris wrote:
Bushart, Since you think it's your responsibility to attempt to destroy inspectors that don't play by your rules I suggest you contact ASHI and have me expelled from ASHI.

If you don't have enough dirt on me an additional reason to use when filing your complaint is, I like Nick think your a jackass. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Harris - You are but a harmlessly pale skidmark in the underwear of life and hardly worth the effort. Your hero, Morrison, went too far for too long. He, and a few of his associates, have had their fun. Now it's our turn.

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

It has been corrected James, what is my punishment. Will there be an investigation?

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

I wonder who all read that P.M ? It was a pm b/c you didn't want everyone to see it.

bkelly1 wrote:
It has been corrected James, what is my punishment. Will there be an investigation?

Ben,

You should ask the highly integral and judicious Mr. Hagarty about that. He is the one that has made this an issue. Remember that I am the one who said it was no big deal.

What say ye, Mr. Hagarty? Mr. Kelly has confessed to the act that you have determined to be a crime. He asks what his punishment will be. What do you have in mind?

Will you show him any mercy?

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Be careful Ben. “The World According To Jim” has just about everyone who as ever questioned or debated a NACHI topic going to jail. icon_wink.gif

Erol Kartal

Mr Bushart:

Ben made a mistake by inadvertantly moving a thread.

He took Responsibility and Accountability for the post and corrected his action.

Have those that you continue to defend taken responsibility or accountability?

Also, your quote is a Cut and Paste from Members only. You need to delete the quotation.

--
Joseph Hagarty

ekartal wrote:
Be careful Ben. "The World According To Jim" has just about everyone who as ever questioned or debated a NACHI topic going to jail. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Erol Kartal

Nobody important. Just some kid named Morrison. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

jhagarty wrote:
Mr Bushart:

Ben made a mistake by inadvertantly moving a thread.

He took Responsibility and Accountability for the post and corrected his action.

Have those that you continue to defend taken responsibility or accountability?

Also, your quote is a Cut and Paste from Members only. You need to delete the quotation.

No, sir. I did not copy it from the Members Only forum. I copied it from this one. Ben corrected it after he was pointed out. It will remain where it is to show your hypocrasy.

Where is your outrage? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:

hypocrasy.

Where is your outrage? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Outrageous!

--
Joseph Hagarty

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:

Harris - You are but a harmlessly pale skidmark in the underwear of life and hardly worth the effort. Your hero, Morrison, went too far for too long. He, and a few of his associates, have had their fun. Now it's our turn. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)
[/quote]

I don't have any problem changing my status { harmless skidmark in the underwear of life} if that's what it takes to rid our profession of predators and jackasses like you.
With any luck a few others that are sick of your and Nicks crap, lies and bashing of others in this profession will follow suit and help put an end this unprofessional crap once and for all.