Disclaimer: I’m licensed, not opened for business but will be starting 1 Mar… I’m a little confused about the below…
- What is the difference between a MIC and a pre-listing inspection (besides the MIC advertising/signs/certification)?
- What does “certified” in MIC mean?
- Once the MIC is complete do you go back and “clean” the report up (taking out finds that have been fix)? Do you charge for a revisit or all for one price?
- If you still have 3 defects that the seller won’t fix as they lowered the price instead, is the home still certified?
- I was planning to use my TWI home inspection reporting system for all Home Inspections, Pre-listing inspections and MIC’s but I keep reading post that state MIC’s and pre-listings are not home inspections.