Michael Larson coming to the PowerUser Conference!

Nathan – Can we go to Montessano’s this year? I know you guys went last year but I didn’t get the invite. Maybe this year I can join the cool guys club?

If that is the Italian place owned by a member I’m there.
Those food shots looked good.
Never heard of meatloaf ravioli before.

Yup. Steve Montessano. So far we have myself, Bob, I’m sure Nick and his crew will go… who else?

That should be the Sunday night dinner location.

I like that idea.

you guys are very confused on your calendar and geography.

Not sure what you mean by that .

I’m assuming Pete is referring that the PowerUser Conference, this thread title, is in Indianapolis, not Vegas.

Ooops…blame Ben.
I knew all along but was just teasing,yep knew all along I did.
Was just joking around.
Yep
Trying to be funny is all.
You know me always joking.
Was never fooled for a minute.
Excuse me stage left.

Going to be an interesting day tomorrow. Bob, that’s in Indianapolis , Vegas will have to wait.

Lol

I hope it is worth the 5 1/2 hour drive.

I was able to geta flight outa cleveland for $160 tonight. took 45min to get here

Is this the official Power User thread? Met some great guys tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Why was Mike’s post moved to the NFE Forum and this post allowed to remain, it somehow doesn’t seem fair.

Ha, just saw this. :slight_smile:

This is either the worst marketing campaign in the history of inspection conferences or it’s genius. I can’t decide…

Shouldn’t Mike get a referral fee if this thread provides Nate a conference lead? :smiley:

Because its OK for Nathan to lie because its just marketing?

What, no limo for you?

Be sure to give us some honest feedback Dave.

Due to the recent government shutdown I, like the NSA will be remote viewing the event. :stuck_out_tongue:

No Pictures Nate ?

I would think there would be many from guys into marketing.