Middle Tennessee / Sentrilock system

I am a new inspector in the middle Tennessee area. I had my first inspection this week and when I asked the agent for a one day code she said I should have access to Sentrilock. I have tried to figure out how to gain access and seem to be having trouble. I have read you need to be part of the local realtors association but that seems pricey for starting out. Any advice?

Until someone shows up from your parts of the woods, try this:

PS: I’m leaning to it works the same way where you are

1 Like

When I get a one day code, push enter the code number and enter, the box should open, I’m assuming the box has a key pad because that is what is used in my area.

1 Like

Still no Ekey access for Calgary Inspectors? :slight_smile:

The only way is a one day code, it works when lazy Realtors don’t want to show up.

1 Like

My Supra Key needed to be plugged into it cradle every morning to update the daily code to get into the houses.

In Calgary the access box has a keypad on it so easy to use

1 Like

You read right. You can only gain Sentri access through a realtor association. Also, not all realtor associations allow home inspector access. Mine does, the neighboring county does not. Only way around it is to get a one day code. The agent should not be hesitating about doing it since it keeps them from having to attend.

1 Like