Mike Holt and Office Depot support Charley Auction

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am happy to announce that NACHI member Mike Holt and Office Depot have donated over $3,000, in goods and services, to be auctioned at the SE Florida NACHI Chapter Meeting this Saturday the 28th in Fort Lauderdale, FL for victims of Hurricane Charley.

Other companies have also sent items to be raffled.

If you cannot attend, and would still like to participate in the drawings/raffles as well as support the victims of Hurricane Charley, you can do so by making your donation via paypal to email donations@nachifoundation.org with your pledge of $5.00 per ticket or 5 tickets for $25.00.. Be sure to then email Gary Johnson at gjohnson@cmhionline.com and tell him to mark your pledge for the Hurricane Charley Drawing. All email participations must be completed by 6pm Friday.

--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: dkeough
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey Harvey

Sorry I haven't been able to post sooner. I just want to tell you that we all appreciate the time and effort you have put into the local chapter and the state chapter. The meeting far surpassed anything that others thought it would be. You did a great job putting this together and I look forward to working with you to make Nachi stronger in Florida.
On a side note, my families thoughts and prayers are with you on your recent loss.
Be safe with the storm looming.

Thanks Again
Dave Keough