Mike O'Handley rekindles Inspector's Journal

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

----- Original Message -----

To: nick gromicko

Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 10:41 AM

Subject: The Inspector’s Journal Rekindled

Hi Nick,

The new TIJ is up and running.

I'm still transferring articles, links and stuff, but since I'd promised it
for 1 January I put it up anyway.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

----- Original Message -----
To: Michael O'Handley
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: The Inspector's Journal Rekindled

What is the web address? I can't remember. Also if you draft a little press-release about it I can put it up on NACHI.org for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Nick

Hi Nick, it's at http://www.inspectorsjournal.com . I thought I'd sent you one several weeks ago. Perhaps not.

The Inspector's Journal Goes Portal

After more than a year in near-stasis, The Inspector's Journal (TIJ), a webzine for home inspectors, has reemerged in a completely new portal format. TIJ's Editor, Mike O'Handley - a home inspector himself - says TIJ's focus will be to provide all home inspectors useful information regardless of professional affiliation or time in the business. Inspectors can sign up by going to http://www.inspectorsjournal.com and registering. Once registered, users will have access to all of TIJ's features and cam sign up to receive bi-weekly newsletters via e-mail.

According to O'Handley, the new site retains many features of the old TIJ - discussion forums, technical articles, tool and book reviews and links to other sites - but has numerous new features such as opinion polls, a live chat room, coming events calendars, a file download library, individual members' photo albums where inspectors can display some of the more interesting 'finds' and even a Member's Spotlight where TIJ features home inspectors and their companies. Best of all, access is free.

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Nick,

Did you know that Mike dis-invited me from attending TIJ?

It's true. All based on what he fears "might" happen, versus what he "already let" happen with me not there.

Jerry

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Jerry,

Since the rest of us don't have the hindsight that our great leader has, can you clue the rest of in on what you are speaking of?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: dvalley

This site is down as of right now.

What's up Mike?![](upload://aknpuDfhccrZKRyjQTQQ4l0sais.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

Deleted… icon_biggrin.gif

Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Joe,

It's on a thread in the Members Only section, topic is "Jerry Peck - what's it like to be famous, or infamous" (or something like that) started by Gerry B (I think).

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Jerry:

I'm sorry I didn't know. I don't read the members-only sections unless I am emailed by a member to go to a thread and comment. (I'm still on my personal boycott protest thingie).

I'll go read it thoroughly now.

Nick

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

TIJ

Nick