Missing InterNACHI member Michael Saxton of Wisconsin. Can anyone help his sister?

----- Original Message -----
To: FastReply@nachi.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:33 PM
Subject: internachi help

I am trying to find my brother Michael Saxton. His links on your site do not come up, do you have any updated or forwarding information on him, I long to reconnect with him! I believe he is still in Superior Wisconsin, but I cannot find any listings! Please help if you can. Linda Saxton Pepera

kalisrainbowranch@yahoo.com

I’m coming up with an old phone number for Michael…218-348-1501

i’d check this out before i started divulging info about someone on this MB…who knows who these different names is…for sure

linda dorsey

Linda Saxton Pepera

michael saxton may not want to be contacted

The info I posted is readily available on-line.

To: nick.gromicko@nachi.org
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! from Michael Saxton

Nick, Thank you so much for posting the post about my sister looking for me, as I have been searching for her for over a year now, I just happened to do a search of my own name and it had a link to the message board and your post. Due to various circumstances, I am not doing inspections at this time, but am thinking about getting back into it. Your taking the time to post that my sister was looking for me was big of you and just reaffirms for me that You, IntreNACHI, and it’s members are first class!!! If I do get back into inspections I would not even consider doing it without InterNACHI, I hope you will update the post with this email so others can see how you went out of your way to help someone who was a former member!Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Pretty cool!

Wow… very nice.

Good job Nick. Sometimes a little thing like a name on a post is all it takes.

Great job,

Now Nick can you find my missing 401k

How long before J.B. connects this to some kind of kick-back scheme?:smiley:

[quote=“gromicko, post:5, topic:34889”]

Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! from Michael Saxton

Nick, Thank you so much for posting the post about my sister looking for me, as I have been searching for her for over a year now, I just happened to do a search of my own name and it had a link to the message board and your post.

Due to various circumstances, I am not doing inspections at this time, but am thinking about getting back into it.

Your taking the time to post that my sister was looking for me ***was big of you ***and just reaffirms for me that ***You, IntreNACHI, and it’s members are first class!!! ***

If I do get back into inspections I would not even consider doing it without InterNACHI, I hope you will update the post with this email so others can see how you went out of your way to help someone who was a former member!

**Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart!/**quote]

WOW!

Members helping Members… and in this case Ex-members!

KUDOS to …Nick / NACHI :stuck_out_tongue:

Wayne, you can try recouping it by filling out this bailout app. :twisted:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f11/if-association-really-belongs-us-members-36873/index2.html#post483343 :):stuck_out_tongue:

well first i have to get a private jet to fly in to Washington;)

Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:44 PM
Subject: An update from Michael Saxton

Hi Nick, just wanted to let you know that I did make contact with my sister about a week after I saw the message you posted, and want to say Thank you again for your effort.
Also, I have been out of the inspection business for a few years as I followed a different business venture, but am now in the process of setting things up to return to the inspection business that I miss so much. I absolutely want to be a member of InterNACHI again.

Thanks, Michael Saxton

This is awesome Nick. I’m proud to belong to such a wonderful organization.