Missouri Housing Industry Alliance meeting in Jefferson City, MO on July 11, 2007.

**This is a reminder email. Please let me know if you are attending the MHIA meeting on July 11. **

To: MHIA Members
From: Jill Malherek/ Erin Hervey, MAR, 1-800-403-0101 ext. 111/125
Date: May 17, 2007
Subject: Missouri Housing Industry Alliance Meeting Notice

The next meeting of the Missouri Housing Industry Alliance takes place on Wednesday, July 11, 2007, at Madison’s Cafe in Jefferson City, at 10 am.

The cost of your lunch is covered by your dues payments. We will need to know in advance if you plan to attend, so please check the appropriate box(es) below and fax, email, or mail a copy to me. If you must cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours before the meeting. MHIA must pay for the meals of those who have made reservations but do not attend.

Guests are always welcome at our meetings. If you plan to invite guests, please indicate their names and the names of their organizations below and send a copy of this form to me prior to the meeting date.

No, I am unable to attend the meeting
___ Yes, I plan to attend the meeting
__ I will be bringing guest(s)
Name of guest:

Fax to: Jill Malherek/ Erin Hervey, Missouri Association of REALTORS®, 573-445-7865

Or email confirmation to JillMalherek@morealtor.com or ErinHervey@morealtor.com

PO Box 1327

· Columbia, Missouri 65205-1327

Members

ASHI-Midwest Pro Chapter Boone County Recorder of Deeds Home Builders Association of MO
MAR Appraisal Section MAR Property Management Section Missouri Apartment Association
Missouri Appraisers Advisory Council Missouri Association of Mortgage Brokers National Association of Home Inspectors
Missouri Assn. of Real Estate Inspectors Missouri Association of REALTORS® Missouri Credit Union Association
Missouri Insurance Coalition Missouri Land Title Association Missouri Manufactured Housing Association
Missouri Pest Management Association Missouri Professional Auctioneers Assn Mid America Crime Free
Mortgage Bankers Association of Missouri National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Jill Malherek
Public Policy Assistant
Missouri Association of REALTORS ®
2601 Bernadette Pl.
Columbia, MO 65205
Phone: (573) 445-8400
Fax: (573) 445-7865
www.missourirealtor.org

I can go again. If anybody wants something said at the meeting, just let me know.

James…please continue to be NACHI’s presence.

This meeting, you will have a large contingent from Kansas City (led by Dan Bowers) to help you present a united front in the face of the real estate salesmen wanting to sit on a home inspection licensing board. Please publish, either here or by email, all that transpires. This should be a fun meeting.