mixed electrical panel

Is anyone familiar with this type of electrical panel. One was located in the attic and another in the utility room above the main breaker panel. It appears to be low voltage wiring from an alarm system and line voltage nm cable connections in the same panel. Don’t know what the silver cylinders are in the center. Thanks


Low voltage lighting panel.

Hey Jerry,
Not sure if this helps or not but the silver cylinder things are switch relays. Typically the low voltage is used to switch the coil (of the relays) on and off which makes or breaks the 120v connection. I guess just need to figure out what type of 120v component these relays are turning on and off.

Low voltage relay panel.