MO city recognizes mold is a problem

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/12/16/news_local/nt015local24mold09.txt

I have some clients who are very happy because of their decision. Now if the mold gets cleaned up properly, is still very doubtful. It costs money to cleanup mold properly.

Governments cannot set standards due to the many types, and actually, mold is everywhere. One reason I do not do mold testing, since it is so prevelent here in the midwest; pillows, drapes, carpet, wood, even grandma’s shoes. I cannot imagine what will happen this summer when people turn off A/C units to save energy to please the “current US president”. High humidity in outdoor and indoor environment without A/C or dehumdifier usage will create higher mold concentrations, and perhaps more sickness; that will keep health care in business.