MOCK INSPECTION QUESTION

Originally Posted By: jjackson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi All

Question. Just sent in my 4 mock inspections for review. Do I have to wait to be notified about the outcome before I do a fee paid inspection? Here in Pa., I need to get some E and O insurance before I do a fee paid inspection and want to know how long to wait. Thanks in advance. You guys have all been great–electronic mentoring.

jj

Originally Posted By: bking

you should email Nick to be sure but I think the requirements say that you must submit the 4 inspections first. It does not say you have to wait on approval. If you have any doubts about your reporting style I would wait for approval. Also make sure your report meets your state SOP’s. Here in SC the SOP’s have a few things above NACHI and ASHI.

Good Luck with your startup !

You might want to put your web site at the bottom of your messages here (signature line). The search engines find the non-member messages and you might get a contact from one someday.

--
www.BAKingHomeInspections.com

Bruce

Thanks for the reply-I did e mail Nick and he said go ahead. I have submitted my reports using ReportHost, which shoulkd be OK in Pa. Dont have a website just yet, but I am working on that and my brochures.

Thanks again,
John

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

• take an exam (sponsored or given by the association they join).

http://www.parealtor.org/marketplace/SF/forms/pdf/inspectionlaw.PDF

? Buyers are entitled to rely in good faith, without independent investigation, on a written representation by a home inspector that the home inspector is a full member in good standing of a national home inspection association.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: cbutler

Mr. Jackson,

if you are unable to acquire coverage through the Towers Perrin program.

you are more than welcome to call me with any questions you have about getting coverage from FREA.

Sincerely,

Chris Butler

(Former) Director of Membership @ FREA

chris_butler32@yahoo.com

Thanks Chris.

jj