Moderator needs to clean up this board

Me too. Same person I’m sure

So what has happened to M Cross? Poof! She’s gone.

3 Likes

He’ll never admit anything Chrissy… … …

3 Likes

I didn’t suspend or silence that forum user. Nor was it ultimatums, hypocrisy, or crowd attacks.

1 Like

Our respected friend and former Member Of The Year,
Chuck Evans has sent a few of us a private message.

Only one person did not receive this due to poor management practices.

Chuck Evans, CMI TREC 7657cevansCertified Master Inspector

Note: I tried to include Ben on this PM, but he has turned off messaging. Feel free to share.

Ben,

Lying does not become you. How about you provide a citation where someone did as you say “ demanding others to leave our community”? Until you can, I’m going to tag that one as an outright lie.

As far as “treat this discussion forum with the same respect we would a public park”: When some miscreant who exhibits mental health issues is permitted to defecate, urinate, vomit and strew used hypodermic needles all around the “park” by those entrusted and charged with administering the park, in the name of keeping “a civilized place for public discussion”, I choose to no longer patronize that park.

What this individual has been engaged in is the antithesis of “civilized public discussion”. You’ve done a great disservice to every professional member and contributor to this board.

Say all the dumb things you like, but try not to be patently and intentionally dishonest in how you characterize what others do and say.

Sent via PM, because I will no longer visit the park that permits individuals to defecate all over it.

5 Likes

Hi, Chuck. I’m sorry that you’re upset and that you’ve left the community.

The ultimatum of leaving the forum and asking others to follow or removing a community member (reference) seems fairly demanding to me.

I hoped that you would have agreed that we’d rather not censure or remove a member from the community forum.

Within one day of Robert’s post, “Someone needs to get rid of all these Melissa Moody posts,” the Community Guidelines were updated (thanks to Chase Funke’s suggestion) so that a similar issue couldn’t happen again. I apologize if that wasn’t fast enough.

This is a play on words Ben, asking others to follow and seems fairly demanding to me has two different meanings.

4 Likes

Stop crying and making excuses. Man up.

7 Likes

Nope. And it’s interesting how now the target has moved towards language semantics.

I hope that no one in our community needs to demand an ultimatum of leaving the forum and asking others to follow or removing a community member (reference).

I also hope that we could agree that we’d rather not censure or remove a community member, but instead use our community guidelines.

Again, within one day of Robert’s post, “Someone needs to get rid of all these Melissa Moody posts,” the Community Guidelines were updated (thanks to Chase Funke’s suggestion) so that a similar issue couldn’t happen again.

Agreed. There’s enough crying on this thread.

You asked for it Ben.

Time to put it all to rest. This trying to get the last word is childish. Time will tell if the remedy applied is sufficient.

5 Likes

Lets rally the guys back, Chuck, Marcel, Ect. United we stand Divided We Fall. RALLY…

Well, Members don’t get moderated that I’ve been hearing for 17 years huh!
It appears that when you try to reason with the powers to be around here and tell them the truth, you get blocked out in case all of the facts come out.
Wonder why Marc Goldenberg has been shut off? I haven’t seen any comments here that are offensive to anyone?

Account temporarily on hold

system

4h

Hello,

This is an automated message from InterNACHI®️ Forum to let you know that your account has been temporarily placed on hold as a precautionary measure.

Please do continue to browse, but you won’t be able to reply or create topics until a staff member reviews your most recent posts. We apologize for the inconvenience.

For additional guidance, refer to our community guidelines.

It appears to me someone is afraid of the facts leaking out.

7 Likes

Yes, I wondered about that too, Marcel.

Can someone help us understand?

Marc has helped immensely on our awards committee.

1 Like

Someone’s not telling the truth. I can’t wait to hear the spin.

6 Likes

I smell assholes at work.

2 Likes

Something going on, because I did not see any of his posts flagged.

Can Marc not post anymore? I see he liked things.

No, Junior, Marc cannot post now.