Moisture Intrusion/Mold Remediation - San Diego, CA
We are seeking a Moisture Intrusion/Mold Remediation Specialist to join our property management and development company in San Diego The successful candidate will have experience in water damage restoration and mold remediation with experience in the construction and/or restoration industry and be willing to travel throughout San Diego County.
- Hourly Rate – Highly Competitive -DOE(base pay is determined by certification(s)
- Typical Schedule – 9:00am to 6:00 pm – depending on business needs at time of hire
- Ability to work weekends and provide on call support on a rotating basis
- Recent relevant experience in moisture Intrusion and mold remediation protocol
- Apartment maintenance experience
- Water dry out, building repair, drywall, patching, texturing, painting, and ability to access and work in small areas such as crawl spaces.
- Certification in mold remediation (CCT, RRT, WRT)
Experience, Education, Knowledge
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years experience
- Ability to plan, organize and follow through on work
- Self-starter, friendly, personable, and professional demeanor at all times
- Knowledge of basic mathematical computations
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurance required
Benefits offered after eligibility period include health insurance, holiday, vacation, and sick pay.
All offers are contingent upon a favorable drug screening and background check.
In case you are interested in the position, please send resume to adrianC@propertysrv.com