Mold abatement job

I need a environmental hygienest to over see a mold abatement job. If interested*** call me or email me a note.***

  1. You might want to post this in the California section of the message board.
  2. What you are looking for is an Indoor Environmental Professional (required by ANSI/IICRC S520, Second Edition guidelines). Most Industrial Hygienists are not certified in mold.

Please feel free to call me at (573) 761-3581 if you have any more questions.

You might want to try Peter Sierck at ET&T… Here is his website

Good Luck!