Mold Association Formation

Several NY State Licensed Mold Assessors, Licensed Mold Remediators, Environmental Engineers and other professionals having an interest in Mold Remediation, (several who are also NY Licensed Home Inspectors and InterNACHI Members) have formed a new not-for-profit organization known as NYSAoMP. The acronym stands for the New York State Association of Mold Professionals.
The organization is open to those having an interest in Mold, Mold Remediation and IAQ.
Presently meeting at the offices of Nolan Environmental, 333 Kingsley Road, Burnt Hills, NY, the group anticipates formation of other Chapters in New York State.
It is anticipated our website will be fully on line just after the first of the year.
Our goal is public education and establishment of a uniform mold testing and remediation protocol that will be recognized by the NYS Dept of Labor, the organization charged with licensing of Mold Professionals.
As one of the founding members, I was elected as the groups first president. I can be reached via 518 827 4852, at ASKUSConsulting@midtel.net or this forum.
I am the owner of ASKUS Consulting Services LLC, a NY State Licensed Home Inspector, Mold Inspector, CMI Member of InterNACHI, and a State approved Home Inspector Licensing Qualification program and provider of State approved continuing education.