Mold, Moisture, and Your Home

When you find mold in you or your clients home, it is important to use the proper Personal Protection Equipment when handling the removal. Mold spores can cause severe health issues if not removed with care. A mask, N-95 or better, should be worn at all times in areas where mold has been found. Gloves, preferably those that reach the middle of your forearm are important as well; as contact with the skin can cause an allergic reaction. Also, goggles are incredibly important, as your eyes are a sensitive access point for airborne spores to enter your system. Personal safety should always be addressed prior to handling any mold related problem.