More free classroom training from NACHI.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

More free classroom training from NACHI. All you have to do is get there. NACHI is paying your tuition for you.

http://www.nachi.org/spokane4.htm

Nick

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

out to this?

Nick

Originally Posted By: kpapp

wish I could…heck I am having a hard time gettin my $$ together to get my insurance…If I was in a better position you can bet I would be on that plane…would me a nice vacation an business expense.

Anyway we can get classes like that here on this coast?

Ken Papp

--

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I am in negotiations with a fella who frequents this board. He is a trainer of home inspectors. I am planning to pay him to offer continuing education classes for NACHI members all over the US. Free to members of course.

Nick

Originally Posted By: lfranklin

Hope all goes well icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Nick, I was planning to fly out again. You can never get enough ED. I have a benefit of flying for free as my wife is a stew! I was hoping the guy in Spokane was going to teach electrical for home inspections. He expressed a great interest last class. Thanks for the education benefits.

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Another thing, if anyone else is going out I can recommend the Shilo Inn for a hotel. They have a great bar on the top floor and good rates through the web. Also you can walk to the training facility from the hotel. I took a Shilo shuttle to the hotel (free) from the airport. No need for a rental car. The instructor is great and they even served us dinner on Friday night. I hope to go this time, see ya there!!

NACHI MAB!