More from Nathan Thornberry including audio file of phone conversation.

I agree his products might be good, theoretically, but who could trust him after all his lies, and ill will, on this MB? Even his role as a ‘white knight’ is … the other company probably doesn’t know of his SewerGard mortgage loophole he utilizes. He doesn’t pay anything for it. His motivation is suspect.

And to sell out the customers info, so they are bombarded with spam and sales calls?? At a time when they are majorly stressed (moving)???
Good time to pitch something, guess that subsidizes the warranty service.

It is gracious of you Nick to give Nathan another chance. It’s not only a question of mopping up one’s messes, let’s see if he doesn’t make any more.

I would use his services if he agreed not to sell that contact info. He does provide some good, but it’s a mixed bag.

Not sure what that link has to do with anything here, but as far as me being wrong, that is laughable. You promote Nathans widgets all the time, always have and most likely always will.

Not to mention you allow him to make public Lies about you and Nachi all the time and do nothing about it, makes one wonder if they are lies or not ??? humm Either way they Harm the Industry as a whole and discredit you personally as well as Nachi.

Jim

It, and especially the second 1/2 of my post #19 of this thread is evidence that you are wrong again.

Read from near the bottom of page 11 to near the bottom of page 14 of http://certifiedmasterinspector.org/sleep

Not wrong before so it can’t be again. The Expert thing is just 1 of his stupid widgets. You promote Nathans widgets all the time for years. Even the monthly newsletter promotes all his widgets every month, and don’t say you have nothing to do with the newsletter as its Nachis and your name is all over it not to mention that you sign it at the bottom. That’s just 1 place you promote his widgets. I remember several months back you tried telling me you had nothing to do with the newsletter, I laughed then and rightfully so.

Nick, you have done some good things for this profession and NACHI is the single best association for incredible education (thanks Ben and your education team), but you association with certain vendors and widget salesmen (and what you let them say in public about you and NACHI) seriously tarnishes your reputation and credibility.

Jim

Nope. Nothing to do with the vendor.

I tell members about products that I think are good and why I think they are.
I tell members about products that I think are bad and why I think they are.

As you know, I have been enrolled in the program since it’s inception and roll out.
Not being legally astute, is this good in all Canadian provinces.

Looking forward to your reply.
Robert

What program?

The Buy-Back Guarantee.

My fault but I have not looked into Quebec.Ops…
Gilles has it posted on his website so I guess it passed the OACIQ bar.

www.nachi.org/buy is super popular amongst Canadian real estate agents.

Interesting post and just another reason that Inspectors should concentrate on doing the job they are paid to instead of selling 90 Day Widget Warranties (any Widget Warranty) to consumers. Avoid the useless warranties and you can stay out of these situations! :wink: