More Guns, Less Crime

Read Lott’s book before you decide it’s only a correlation and not the causation.

Talk to criminals and they will help you understand why guns reduce crime…:slight_smile:
It is so hard to teach liberals.

I love my Guns, I am a So called Liberal, I was raised with guns, I have own up to 36 Long guns ( rifles) . I believe and have always believed everyone has the right to own one. I never thought of it being a liberal or conseravtive thing till i moved here .
BTW I came from a place that required you to register your guns.

Careful and be kind, you’ll ruin the illusion and that is all some people have.

Did Wayne finally admit it?

LOL i said so called Micheal. ,
But in some eyes i am a gun crazed Liberal
I bet if there was a poll you be surprised how many so called Liberals own guns. I think it is Conseravtive Myth that only they have balls enough to own weapons . Perhaps a little insecurity on their part.
Maybe if they let go of their blankies long enough and look around they could get educated on it

Or just go here
http://www.boobooblankies.com/

A lot of liberal own guns. But like everything else, most don’t think anyone else should be allowed to.

Just look at how many fat cat liberal democrats are in Washington who think it’s okay for them to have lots of money, but they somehow think it’s immoral for anyone else to make over 250K a year.

Know guns, know peace, know safety.
No guns, no peace, no safety.

Mark
the difference
FAT CAT Conservatives think they Own everyone else.

You mean a opposed to FAT CAT LIBERALS who want to control everyone. :roll:

Know pencils, know writing, know books
No pencils, no writing, no books.

Know peanut butter, know sandwich, know tasty meal
No peanut butter, no sandwich, no tasty meal.

Yes, the Know/No thing is both wise and profound

Micheala play in words you little devil. it sometimes it is better to be control somewhat than Owned. Controlling people can be ousted .

Wayne, I think you are trying to be funny, but I’m sure you know that’s 100% Bull ****.

On the whole, Democrats are far more likely to support “stricter” gun control than are Republicans. According to a 2010 Harris Interactive survey, a 70% to 7% majority of Democrats favors “stricter” rather than “less strict” gun control, whereas Republicans are split 22% “stricter” to 42% “less strict” with 27% of Republicans and 14% of Democrats opting for “neither”.[47]](http://www.nachi.org/forum/#cite_note-46)

MORE HERE:

Not really i see it here all the time.
Wife used to work for one in fact now she is his competition .
They thought they owned her . And thats a fact JACK,
and where surprised when she said take this job and shove it. Old coal Money didn’t help them, they tried to buy back another employee when he left to go work for her.
BTW he hands out Obama is a Muslim stuff . and so on.

Wow… so you judge all Republicans from one experience? What’s that sound like to you? I sure know what it smells like.

One experience not, this area is full of them . I am sure your used to the smell sense you went over to the dark side lol

“them”… it’s “full of them”

what’s that sound like?

Mark Marky
i think you trying to provoked me
Not going to work
Because i am use to Mikey
Dang i am polite and don’t know it

Not trying to provoke you, just trying to make you think about what you said, what your opinions are, and why you have them. Sounds kind of prejudiced to me is all.