More Politics Please

The Democrats have f u c k e d every American up the a s s since they took over Congress in 2007 and the White House in 2009.

They have to go. If you are not a part of the Tea Party, you are part of the problem.

Dems have to go. Tea Party candidates have to be elected. If not, kiss your a s s goodbye.

Fortunately, I’m a dual-national and have two passports.

If this s h i t h e a d is re-elected by a majority of s h i t h e a d Americans, sayonara.

Well you know what they say, don’t let the door hit you in your *** on the way out.:wink:

iNachi no longer has the rating system but I give you five “greenies”. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Views of Congress, tea party reach new low in poll. (40 percent of respondents said they held an “unfavorable” view of the movement, up from 29 percent before the debt negotiations began in April,)

Eighty-two percent in the poll said they disapprove of how members of Congress are doing their jobs–the highest such rate since 1977, when the poll was first taken.

Almost half (48 percent) said they approve of the way Obama is handling his job as president, a number that has remained stable since late 2009.

Dream on. Obama’s lone accomplishment is the destruction of the Democrat Party.

I was focusing more on the unfavorable view of the tea party (movement).

Who, besides the usual morons, views the tea party unfavorably?

The Tea Party is the only force in the nation that is keeping it from going the way of Greece.

Yes. The a s s h o l e s who voted for this a s s h o l e were very wise.

Wow, some one should Blog about this. :shock: