Mortgage Field Inspectors Needed - IA, IL, MN, MO, and WI

What an insult this person posts that low of a pay.
I started out doing this type work for a NewYork outfit that paid me $25 @ but allowed lenient travel expense making it possible for this to work however the guy has no mention of such a add on.
I am assuming his catch is telling you there will be a high volume in a day making routing in a straight line for high pay but will most likely send just a few here and there most of the time.
Sad is someone will go for it.

I get calls for these all the time. They may have 5 or 6, but about 25 miles apart each. They usually pay about $25 each. So I figure time and gas, and it would only COST me about $30 each to get paid $25 each. Where else can I have so much fun and get so little experience, costing me only $5 to $30 a day??

We have a few inspectors who are contracted with lead brokers to receive kickbacks when they provide personal information about their clients to them. This association heavily promotes this activity.

If you were to provide the name and telephone number in addition to the address of each person who owned the home that you were wanting photographed … these inspectors could, in turn, sell that information to a lead broker in exchange for cash or other incentives. In that event, the inspector could end up making $203.50 to $204.00 for each of these.

Throw in some personal information about your client that can be resold to a lead broker and you might get some takers.

We have a few inspectors who are contracted with lead brokers to receive kickbacks when they provide personal information about their clients to them. This association heavily promotes this activity. Frankly, I’m surprised that one or two of these lead brokers have not already joined in with you to help you promote this.

If you were to provide the name and telephone number in addition to the address of each person who owned the home that you were wanting photographed … these inspectors could, in turn, sell that information to a lead broker in exchange for cash or other incentives. In that event, the inspector could end up making $203.50 to $204.00 for each of these.

Throw in some personal information about your client that can be resold to a lead broker and you might get some takers.

Beware working for this outfit and shaun…they stopped sending out checks and am still waiting to get paid. Filed complaint with the BBB and the US Dept of Labor.
Beware

I have performed mortgage field inspections in the past. For reputable firms the pay is considerably higher.

I currently perform some drive-by inspections for a reputable contractor. I choose my area, and do not accept every job. The pay is still considerably higher, even for snapping 10 photos of the outside and a simple e-mail to them.

This cannot be a genuine offer of any type. A person would need to perform 10 inspections to receive but $40?

This is a bull**** thread, never happens…