Moss growing on roof

that’s awsome Rus. it truely is a small world. do you also have the entire Richard Bauchman series? (for those who don’t know, that was Stephen Kings allias in the day when other authors were pissed because King was always #1. they said it was just 'cus of his name. so he wrote a R. Bauchman without telling anyone, and they were happy to see a different name at the #1 spot…till they found out it was King all along. one that comes to mind is Thinner, i know there’s more, and i have several but i also have a major brain cramp and can’t think.)

misc6.jpg

Once the secret is out about aliases, I usually don’t make any distinction other than the fact that Bachman’s books still have Bachman on them. But we’ve got all those, too. Unfortunately, none of them are signed–duh.

well maybe we should bring this back on topic. so what your telling me is that if you put all the Bachmans on the north side of your roof, they’d grow moss?? and still be worth as much if not more than before??

No, because all other conditions have to also be right for growing moss. Conditions around my home are very much desert-like, so there ain’t no moss growing around here.

i was station in San Diago and i’d rather deal with moss than the snakes, scorpions and such.