Mould Inspectors

I am currently looking for a certified Mould inspector that can service the Barrie area.

Hi Tyrone, What certification are you looking for? Doug

Someone who is certified to take smaples and send them to the lab.
I guess that is basically what I am looking for.

Hi Tyrone, I live in Collingwood & I’m in Barrie quite often. Give me a call or e-mail me. I’d be interested in getting together for coffee & have a chat. Doug
Service One (705) 445-9799