Move in Certified Inspections Forms

MIC Great idea.Agree Re-inspection no big deal,& should include in original price. I must be missing something ,if I put sign in yard after Re-inspection saying home is MIC how do I avoid guarantee? Also what Form? The only one I can find is Green Certification.

Do not offer a guarantee. There is no “form.” Report as if you were inspecting the home for a buyer. The only thing that is different is that your client is a seller. Spend a little more time on www.moveincertified.com

For those who have success with the Move-In Certified program what is your fee. This is a bit more work outside the typical inspection if you are creative with it but I see the potential residual business.

Like what? Do tell…Out of 100 Home Inspections maybe 5 are from a seller that LIVES in the home…Sure this is a great program but when 95%+ of the homes your are inspecting are BANK owned and they wont spend a dime on them…how is this MIC going to help on that house…?

I was just browsing around and noticed this comment was made in December and here we are in April and Paul has not yet shared a word on what “marketing avenue” that some “just do not get”.

Apparently it must be a big secret that if revealed, would deprive Paul of business.

I guess there are just some things about dealing with fellow InterNACHI members that Paul just doesn’t get.

Or perhaps he just forgot. In that case, consider this a reminder.

I have an agent that like the concept. I don’t care right now that 95% are REOs or forclosure a large portion are short sales. I’m not going to sneeze at something that can grow my business by 5% in a market like this. To that end and the question that I have is this.

Are there any marketing materials, lists of advantages etc that can be used by members so that we do not have to recreate the wheel?

Try this http://www.moveincertified.com/

So it is different from our standard, professional, InterNACHI inspection how? :shock:

Maybe you are thinking residual business from the listing agents of the world. I guess this is your angle here.

Maybe you are thinking residual business from the listing agents of the world. I guess that makes sense.