Moving South?

Don’t come! The bugs are bad! And we have more that enough Yankees here already! Think Arizona!!

What difference does it make how many NACHI inspectors there are in your area. There are other organizations as well as a slew of contractors doing inspections. I am yet to find a realtor that will refer an inspector based on what organization they belong to.

Not much to do in Spring Hill except sit out on the porch. Don’t know the real estate market up there, but I hear the houses are pretty run down after the '80’s build up.

Yes the house that we bought was dated and rundown. After we took approximately $65,000 worth of “Yankee” money paid to local contractors, the house is now very livable! We fully intend to move down but, the question is what do I do when I get there?

I must have finally LOST it :roll: I really, really thought I had posted something there and even thought I looked when I told you to look up. Maybe I deleted it or maybe it has finally happened and I have just snapped. Oh well I guess I will Never know unless the come with the little white suites to take me away…:smiley: Ho Ho ha ha He he to the funny farm where life is nice…:shock:

LOL! It’s ok Mike, getting old is better than getting none;-)

Yeah but barely. I am not enjoying getting OLD :frowning: I feel like a 25 year old trapped in some old guys body.

I hear that!

Keep leaning forward guys! The minute that you sit down is the minute that your body starts to freeze up!“A body in motion stays in motion”!

Yep… use it or loose it:D
Stay active one way or another:cool: