Mr. Roy Cooke has been appointed as a Moderator on the CanNACHI MB!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the membership of CanNACHI for some of the recent events that have unfolded here on this BB.
As a proud Canadian Home and Property Inspector working constantly to better myself and the industry I find it unnerving to be associated with Mr. Cooke and Mr. Wand. These individuals have caused great harm to this industry and to so many iNACHI members. I know this from friends in the industry, from reading the archives at iNACHI and from every inspector I have spoken to over the years. I received an e-mail from a friend recently that describes both of these individuals as “Kook and Wanker” I didn’t know why until recently. He further states that they are the Canadian HI industry’s best-known pariahs. I will not divulge his name but this man is a well known and respected inspector operating in Ontario.
When I was told of this association from a friend I immediately signed up. I can’t wait for this association to take off and be recognized as an equivalent to other associations. I have no doubt this will soon materialize. Meanwhile, we have a great BB here to exchange ideas and concerns relating to our industry.

Thank You all for listening.

Joe

KOOK and WANKER: Raymond Wand is the latter of this dynamic duo.

Raymond Wand AKA Wanker has recently registered several user names on our MB. His most recent user names are Mario Wanker Kyriacou and Joe Volpe.
BTW He is also known in some circles as a Pariah. I like to think of him as mentally challenged. I truly feel sorry for this individual even though he has gone to extremes to harm me and my business. His most recent derogatory posts geared towards me on Active Rain must have taken him the better part of the night to generate, and God only knows where else he has posted derogatory posts about me. He must have a brain the size of a pee. Why anyone would go to great lengths to harm another individual as wanker has done is beyond me, No matter, it’s not working.

Wanker,

Get some help, go see a Doctor, you don’t have issues, you have HUGE mental Problems bro!

http://activerain.com/images/new_design/ar_logo.gif?1238141904Profile
352 Points
Name Raymond Wand Company Raymond Wand Home Inspection Service E-mail Contact Raymond Wand (Raymond Wand Home Inspection Service) Website http://www.raymondwand.ca Office Phone (519) 942-9496 Cell Phone (519) 942-6647 Description Raymond is an inspector who has met the rigorous requirements to be a provider of professional home inspections that combines the highest technical skills with superior customer service.

Loading…

Raymond Wand provides professional residential inspection services to buyers and sellers throughout Caledon, Wellington, Halton, Dufferin, and Peel Counties in Ontario, Canada.

As the principal inspector, Raymond has conducted over two-thousand inspections for satisfied clients from Canada, including some of Canada’s top CEO’s, as well as corporate and private relocations for clients from the U.S.A., England, Germany, and France. The company has been operating full time locally since 1991. At RWHIS my business is derived exclusively from reputation, referrals and repeat clients.
ETHICS
• Raymond does not give or solicit referral fees of any kind •
• Concentrating on one inspection at a time •
• Pride in the accuracy of each inspection •
• Prompt, courteous, honest, and reliable service •• Focus on quality not quantity •

American Society of Home Inspectors - Certified Member (ASHI No. 243201)
National Association of Home Inspectors (NACHI) - Certified Home Inspector (C.H.I. No. I05091196) EXPELLED FOR COE VIOLATIONS
Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) - Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I. No. 00029)
Former Discipline and Professional Practices Committee Chair (OAHI)
Town of Caledon Heritage Committee Member
CMHC Investigators Indoor Air Quality Course
Graduate Of The Ontario Real Estate Course (OREA)
Graduate of the Carson Dunlop & Associates ~ Inspection Training Program
Environmental Farm Program Course
On-site New Construction Inspection Training Course
Toronto Arson Task Force Seminar
Steering Committee Member - **** Revision of Home Care: A Guide to Repair and Maintenance Publication - **** Produced by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Graduate of Humber College of Applied Arts - Law Enforcement Diploma with (Honours)

Areas of Expertise

• Pre-Listing & Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
  • Small Commercial Buildings
  • Estate Properties/Heritage
  • Indoor Air Quality Investigation
  • Litigation Support/Research/Expert Testimony
  • Supervision of Construction and Renovations
  • Documentation For Insurance Claims