What kind of mushroom/mold is this? Dangerous?
Pic was taken in a wet crawlspace.

That looks like oyster mushrooms.
Good eating!

Fried in butter, yum…not!

Looks can be deceiving!

Not a mushroom expert, but taking spore samples, noting differing stages of growth, specimen structure, etc gets you in the ballpark of what it might be. I have handled a few of the most poisonous mushrooms and not had ill effects, though I did wash my hands afterwards. There might be exceptions to poisonous contact, but mostly dangerous if they are ingested.