My cup of tea...

One day, many years ago, my wife went out on an errand, and I was left in charge of of our little daughter.

She was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given her a little ‘tea set’ as a gift, and it was one of her favorite toys.

I was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she brought me a little cup of ‘tea’, which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my wife came home.

I asked my wife to wait in the living room to watch my daughter bring me a cup of tea, because it was ‘just the cutest thing!’ Mom waited, and sure enough, here came the little one down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy; and my wife watched me drink it up.

Then she said, (as only a mother would know), “'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water, is the toilet?”

“hmmm, come to think of it, that tea did have a little wang to it.”

Been there done that - ain’t it great!

You know Jae if you were a liberal you might have recognized that taste in your mouth…

I’m just saying …;):mrgreen:

Jae,

Just think America now has it’s very own political Tea Party dedicated to helping you relive the moment, precious. :mrgreen:

I gotta give you this one…

Touche’