My deck

We thank you, Roy!!
http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachments/f48/46668d1311187176t-my-deck-clapping.gif

Looks great Patrick.
And if you want to upgrade for the little kids, just install a sheet of plexiglass inbetween the rail post and that will keep everyone here happy. :mrgreen::wink:

Hey Marcel!! how are ya!!

i was looking for Plexiglas (man this stuff is expensive!!)…should i put electrical barb wire instead?? (kiddin’) i’ll just add posts :shock:

Well, you don’t need to buy the Lexan. :mrgreen::wink:

Looks great and hope you enjoy it. I don’t give a hoot what others think.
Mine is not totally code legal either and don’t care. Responsible adults can identify hazards and prevent them. :wink:

True, and it doesn’t need to be a great thickness. 1/16" to 1/8" is more than sufficient to keep the little one’s toes from getting a foothold. :wink:

Who cares about code? I care about safety, not just for children, but for adults also. Adults tend to get into more trouble than kids anyway. How many children do you know that will place a pool and 15 adult friends on a deck for a party? :stuck_out_tongue:

Violations or not, a very nice piece of work!

G

Merci Gilles,!!! j’en suis tres fier
:shock:…

Now that Kate Campbell left holmes inspection and is working on the ‘‘decked out’’ show… i got a lot of…insparation HAHAHAH

Je serais fier aussi, que le travail de pont paraît grand:)

Bon travail Patrick!

Je te souhaite beaucoup de plaisir…

Oh… so it’s going to be like this huh??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oui, Patrick est mon ami…:wink:

Patrick have a cool one for me on your deck, If your happy with it that is all that counts. BTW i see another problem No Electric Beer cooler . Or bug zapper lololol

O my friend i got you covered!! since i bought a HUGE stainless infrared grill to match the deck, i will be building a outdoors kitchen around it!! with a fridge and sink AND OF COURSE A MINI BAR…:cool:

Bugs…damn bugs:shock:

lol Well As a Canuk i figure it would be only a short period of time for no cooler. . They have no idea down here about bugs. I do not miss black flies or mosquitoes .