"My Engineer on Call" ...

Yes, and I am heart broke. NOT!

Putzes like you always show their true colors just like you do here every day with your lies, deceitfulness, threats and denials.

You are some piece of work.

Frankly I think Nick laughs at you. lol…lol…lol…lol…lol

He sure is quite on the Nathan threads.:shock:

Nathan
Don’t worry about Mike .
He’s not doing inspections anyways. He’s waiting on Obama to feed him and give him a free cell phone.

Wrong :slight_smile:

and wrong again :slight_smile:

Got the stats for that Troy.

Or are you just spewing BS?:roll:

Anytime you want some BS watch your fingers closely as you type. You’ll get all you need :wink:

Are you selling private information that belongs to your client to an alarms lead broker (being compensated with “incentives”) and concealing from your client your agreement to be compensated by the broker, after including in your contract certain language that does not identify the broker or any specific company but, instead, simply obtains their permission to receive telephone contact that the broker can use to bypass a “no call” list?

What are your thoughts about the people who supply the leads to brokers so that they can dothis?

Control C Control V

Way to go big boy!

Why not answer the question? According to the alarm leads broker that you sell your clients’ private information to … you are among the elite. But then, your contract forbids you from acknowledging the “existence” of this relationship without his expressed and written permission. Is that why you can’t answer the question … big boy?

How many elite home inspectors are like you … all across the US and Canada … who sell the private information of home buyers to Thornberry? Just a handful … or are there many more like you?

I owe you no more answers. I’ve answered you multiple times on different threads.

The one piece of advice of yours I took was to run my business procedures by an attorney. I did.

My business is a highly ethical, and successful enterprise. I am 10 inspections away from surpassing my 2012 numbers. This is without a single complaint about my business from clients. I get great reviews and feedback from my clients about my home inspection and the additional value they receive.

You sit here all day trying to denigrate a vendor member and members that use his services to no avail.

The vendor continues to grow, I continue to grow, and you continue to…well you know, do this pathetic thing you do.

I understand why you want to refrain from publishing what you do on a thread that the public can read.

Do you attribute your growth to the sale of private information belonging to your clients to Thornberry? Are clients attracted to you by the gimmicks you offer through Thornberry that collects their private information to be used by him to sell alarm systems or are you experiencing the same growth as other inspectors in areas where the real estate market has recovered and is growing, steadily?

I attribute my growth to working with and listening to successful people in this industry.

But, like I said I did take one piece of your advice. So thank you!

I didn’t think so.

I am glad your business is doing well.

But it has much more to do with who you are than any gimmicks you offer.

One day you will put away childish things.

More made up stats.

Ask yourself why he markets so intently to all the newbies here?

You know, the ones he wants to add to his “Best Inspectors” list.

What a complete joke.

So he uses home inspectors as a source for the private information about their clients so that he can get to the home owner FIRST … before his alarm systems competitors get to them from the public information that he is referring to.

This is particularly interesting since he had previously published that the sale of the home had no bearing on this scam when he was attempting to twist the code of ethics to suit his needs. What a tangled web we weave …

Each new lie reveals a previous lie. He should be more like Troy and just refuse to address these issues in a public forum.

LOL. Using the private information sold to him by a home inspector to call them before they move in to their new house makes it different, huh?

I understand that at least one state licensing board is about to make a major announcement to their licensees about this scam. John Biggs was correct in how widely read this discussion has become.

I’m going to put on order for you so you will feel an extra kind of special when your thumping away at the keyboard :slight_smile:

cntrl c.jpg